Friday, March 2, 2007

Onna ~ she's two alright!

This is what happens when Onna "helps" Mommy decorate cakes!






Onna's new word: "Darn-it"! I guess it could be a lot worse, right? She's really funny when she says it though, because she says it at the appropriate times and it goes something like this, "Darn-it! No, Jodi daycare mad Onna say Darn-it". It's so cute because she knows she's not supposed to say it, but sometimes it just slips out. Then she corrects herself! That makes my job easy.

The other funny thing that she's started doing is when you ask her, "How many do you want?"
Whether it's green beans, M&M's, tootsie rolls, or whatever, she replies "Too many!" That's a two-year-old answer if I ever heard one!

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of her with the frosting (?) all over her mouth. What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete