Okay, here is something else that I borrowed from Just Mom. This is challenging!
Rules: Answer each question in three words. No more, no less.
1. Where is your cell phone? Don't have one.
2. Boyfriend/girlfriend? I am single.
3. Hair? Long, light brown.
4. Your mother? very wise Norwegian (an oxymoron I KNOW)
5. Your father? stubborn German man
6. Your favorite item(s)? books, bed, blankets.
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember (That's good news for me!)
8. Your favorite drink? Jack diet coke
9. Your dream guy/girl? Haven't met him
10. The room you are in? My Dad's office.
11. Your fear? being alone forever
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? married with children
13. Who did you hang out with last night? my lovely daughter
14. What are you not? super model skinny
15. Are you in love? with my daughter
16. One of your wish list items? a new car
17. What time is it? just after lunch
18. The last thing you did? lunch with family
19. What are you wearing? comfy weekend clothes
20. Your favorite book? too many favorites
21. The last thing you ate? chicken, potatoes, corn
22. Your life? It's getting better
23. Your mood? Improves with medication
24. Your friends? are my strength
25. What are you thinking about right now? things to do
26. Your car? old brown Chrysler
27. What are you doing at this moment? playing on computer
28. Your summer? swimming and golfing
29. Your relationship status? divorced but happy
30. What is on your TV screen? barney of course
31. When is the last time you laughed? Just Mom's post
32. Last time you cried? bedtime most nights
33. School? going back AGAIN
Thanks, Just Mom, that was fun! Everyone else: Let me know if you try it, so I can read yours too!
Kari - Thanks for dropping by my site and letting me know you posted this. It is so nice to read about everyone and I enjoyed meeting you.
ReplyDeleteThat was great! (3 word comment)
ReplyDeleteI had fun doing my too. Although it was difficult to keep coming up with three word answers.
Thanks for sharing. I posted one too Kari. Check mine out.
ReplyDeleteBarney! Alex finally outgrew his Barney phase. He now watches Chicken Little, Toy Story 2 and Cars over and over again. I want him to start watching Barney again.
ReplyDelete