Friday, March 2, 2007

Let it Snow!

Onna wanted to see it "no-ing outside!"

This is out my back door. You can't tell from the picture, but there is a step down onto my patio.

This is my backyard.

This is a tree in my front yard. I'll look for some pictures from this summer to compare it too. The snow is really high.

Onna and I are having a good day. I think we'll try to venture up to the school later (after the plows come through). I have a couple things to get done, and she'll be able to run around and play. It's been hard being stuck in the house. This is our 3rd day home now. Usually we are pretty active. It's nice to have some relaxing time at home, but I think we will go stir-crazy if we don't find something to do today.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you have a blog! I just now decided to check your "About Me" information, and there was the link. Awesome!

    My husband says he recognizes your face, but he wasn't sure of your last name.

    Anyway ... I'm so happy you've got a blog site now. You have a very cute little girl.

    Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your photos. Isn't this winter blizzard something.

    Check out my blog too for some pretty amazing pic's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aisha,
    I was a student of your husband's several years ago. He's had many students since then, I can't imagine that he would remember everyone's names. Plus, my last name has changed since then anyway. I kept my married name after the divorce (because it is the same as my daughter's). I wasn't married yet when I was in college.

    I read your blog almost every day. I'm glad you finally found mine. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again! Did your maiden name begin with an R? If so, my husband thinks he knows who you are. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aisha,

    Yes it did. He must have a good memory!

    ReplyDelete