I've been reviewing a lot of the memes that have been posted over the last few weeks. There are a few questions that I've assembled from past memes, that I either haven't seen or missed. So here are the questions, and then I'll post my answers below. That way you can just copy paste the the questions onto your blog. (hint, hint)
1. What state do you live in?
2. Did you grow up there? If not,where did you grow up?
3. How many sibling do you have?
4. When you were little, what did you want to be when you "grew up"?
5. Are you doing what you dreamed of?
6. When you were little, how many children did you want to have?
7. How many children do you have now?
8. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
9. How did you start collecting the above items?
10. If you could go back and relive any year of your life, what age would you pick and why?
My answers:
1. What state do you live in? South Dakota
2. Did you grow up there? If not,where did you grow up? yes
3. How many sibling do you have? 3 (2 sisters, 1 brother - I'm the oldest)
4. When you were little, what did you want to be when you "grew up"? I wanted to be a mommy and a teacher.
5. Are you doing what you dreamed of? Pretty much, I'm a mommy, but I'm not yet a "real" teacher. I'm currently working as a teacher's aide, and I hoping to have my teaching degree in about 3 more semesters (I already have a degree in Business Administration)
6. When you were little, how many children did you want to have? I wanted a boy and a girl.
7. How many children do you have now? I have one daughter.
8. Do you collect anything? If so, what? I collect teddy bears.
9. How did you start collecting the above items? It started when I was little just because I liked them a lot. They remind me of being a child and feeling protected.
10. If you could go back and relive any year of your life, what age would you pick and why? I'm pretty happy right where I'm at. There were times in my past that were easier, but I didn't have my daughter then. I always thought that I would be really upset as she grew up. I loved having a baby! I've realized though that she still loves me and needs me just as much now as she did then, but now she can communicate it! I wouldn't trade that for anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment