Friday, November 28, 2008

Gymnastics Pictures

I've had some pictures on my camera from gymnastics. I've been meaning to get them uploaded for awhile, but I haven't had time. I love having days off!

Onna on a "high bar." She says they have to "shivy across it."

There she goes. Keep on "shivying" Onna!

Now she is "bear walking."

She said on the "little bar" they "hold for numbers." She said she holds "for five numbers."

I think she likes it.

We usually get supper at McDonald's on the way home. Usually we are too tired to play, so we just get our food "through the window" and eat it on the way home. One night, she was falling asleep as she was eating. She told me, "Mom, I think I left all my energy at gymnastics." She usually does! It wears her out, but she has SO MUCH FUN!



1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for caymen to start gymnastics after she turns 3 in april. sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete