Last year she was a skunk. My brother, Eric, lives in Rapid City. He told her that he was dressing up as a skunk too. He called us just as we were taking pictures and told her he wanted her to send him a picture in her skunk costume. She replied by saying, "I want a picture of you too!" So he got creative and came up with a costume, just to get a picture to her!
This year he was going to be here for Halloween so he decided he would dress up with her. Little did we know what else he had in store!

He built this for her! It's her own firetruck. It goes on the lawnmower and she was able to ride around in it to trick-or-treat in. It even had working lights and siren! The craziest part is that since he lives in Rapid City, he had to build in in pieces there and then transport it back in his car in pieces. He assembled here on Friday afternoon!


Onna summed up the day after I'd printed off some of the pictures. She was looking at the pictures, and she was talking to her self. She kept repeating "Perfect, per-fect!" She was SO HAPPY! Thanks Uncle ERIC! I think he out-did himself this time.




Happy Halloween Onna!! That is so awesome!! Way to go Uncle Eric!!
ReplyDeleteThat is simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Great job Uncle Eric!! I think you win UNCLE OF THE YEAR!!
ReplyDeleteI wanna ride in there!!!!
Eric is a wonderful uncle that is for sure. I haven't showed Mike yet, he will be jealous that is for sure. And think it is awesome at the same time. Eric is also very talented. How did your party go? I had to work Sat. nite.
ReplyDeleteOH my gosh!! That is awesome.. What a great uncle! She will remember this forever!!! That is amazing!!! Put a smile on my face, I can't imagine the permagrin she had on her face!! :)
ReplyDelete