Sunday, November 9, 2008

Balloons

Ok, so this is REALLY hard to see, but I had to TRY to share it with you. Onna was drawing pictures the other day. Usually when she is watching TV she is coloring or drawing too. She colors for everybody that we know. I'm really bad at getting the pictures delivered, but she has piles of pictures made. This particular day she was drawing balloons. She'd made several pictures with 3 balloons. She was going through paper like crazy. I asked her to add herself and me to her drawings. She came back to me about 10 seconds later, and I quickly glanced down at her paper. I said, "I thought you were going to put us in your picture." She said, "I DID!" Oops. My bad. There we are, on the right. How could I have missed such obvious representations of us! She even labeled herself! Too bad I don't look quite that thin in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment