Thursday, November 13, 2008

Contacts or glasses

Grrr.... I've been trying to wear contacts for the last several weeks. I've worn them in the past and didn't have trouble. This time though I'm getting VERY frustrated. The problem is I have an astigmatism in my right eye and that prescription is stronger. My left eye is my "good eye." I've tried three different types of contacts in my right eye and I've yet to find one that is comfortable and lets me see clearly. I have one more to try and if it doesn't work I'm giving up!

Update on my meds: It's been just over a month now. My headaches are very much improved. I'm really excited about that. The other symptoms that I have seemed a lot better right away, and now seem to be coming back a little bit. I have to get some blood work done in two more weeks. I'm curious to see what that shows. I'm still gaining weight like crazy. It is such a bad feeling to be hungry all of the time. I don't feel the overwhelming compulsion to eat like I did before, but I'm still gaining. This time of year is terrible for that! I have NO ambition to exercise. I can't get motivated to get started with the battle again. I've struggled with my weight so many times. I HATE losing weight, and I don't want to do it again even though I know I have to!

Tomorrow is FRIDAY. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment