Monday, November 24, 2008

Doctor appointment today

I wanted to let you know that Onna's appointment went well. She saw Mitch. He said that she was probably sick from her flu shot (that's what I thought too). Her throat looked fine, and her lungs sounded good. He gave me the option of doing a white count. I asked if he thought it was necessary. He said he didn't think so. I said then let's not poke her if we don't have to.

He said there's been about "a dozen" people in after the flu shot with the same delayed reaction (4-5 days later) as her, getting a fever and achy for 3-4 days. We decided that we would let it run it's course.

My sister is off tomorrow and Wednesday during the day and will watch her so I can work. So as of right now that is the plan. Hopefully she feels better for Thanksgiving, at least it's a short work week.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad it is the shot, but also not glad that it is having that much affect on her. Hopefully she is feeling better.

    Have a wonderful thanksgiving. You have two meals to eat this year. Something to be thankful for for sure.

    ReplyDelete