I've been blog hopping, and I think this is a neat idea. Please ask me any question you would like and I will post the answer within the next few days. There is nothing off limit so ask away!
1) What were you like as a child and and what characteristics of yours does Onna have?
2) How do you pronouce your daughter's name? I am not sure I pronounce it correctly when I read your blog. (with my name and how it can be misprounouced, I always like to ask)
Where do you see yourself in the next five year's?
ReplyDelete1) What were you like as a child and and what characteristics of yours does Onna have?
ReplyDelete2) How do you pronouce your daughter's name? I am not sure I pronounce it correctly when I read your blog. (with my name and how it can be misprounouced, I always like to ask)
Happy Easter,
Leigh Ann
What are some of your hobbies.
ReplyDeleteI know I'm late with questions here. We've been gone all weekend for Easter!