Sunday, April 8, 2007

Answers Part 1:

the boedecker family said...
Where do you see yourself in the next five year's?

My Dream Answer: Living somewhere warm, with my gorgeous, rich husband and beautiful children. Staying at home raising the kids, while he works at a 9-5 job that allows us to travel on exotic vacations on a regular basis and never having to worry about money again!
My Realistic Answer: Probably still living next door to my parents, Onna will be in school. I'll probably have finished my second bachelor's degree by then. Maybe I'll have meet someone special by then, hopefully we'll be dating seriously, possibly engaged or maybe even married. I'd like to have more kids, but I don't know if that will happen in my life or not. I've decided not to put pressure on myself as far as setting time limits on when things should happen. That causes me a lot of stress. I look back at where I was five years ago, and I would never have guessed that this is where I would be now. I can't even guess what the future will hold. I'm excited about the possibilities and look forward to the adventures!


Momma Roar said...
1) What were you like as a child and and what characteristics of yours does Onna have?
I was very curious (aka busy). I am, and always have been, very particular about things (aka borderline obsessive-compulsive lol). I have strong opinions about certain topics, and I communicate these opinions without hesitation! These are all characteristics that she inherited from me.
2) How do you pronounce your daughter's name? I am not sure I pronounce it correctly when I read your blog. Her name is pronounce like Donna without the D. We thought about spelling it Ana, but I didn't want it to be mistaken for Anna. There were several ways we talked about spelling it. The way we originally saw it was Aunnah. We also talked about Aunna, but we decided that Onna was the easiest, and I really liked the way that it looked. She's cute because when you ask her how to spell it she says, "O-N-'nother N-A!"

Those were the answers to the questions that I've received so far. The offer still stands, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for answering them - we were the same as kids!! :)
    Thanks for the update post above this one too! Sounds like the meeting with the day care went pretty well.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete