Thursday, January 25, 2007

Who reads this???

I was reading Barb's blog and she asked who reads it. I have been wondering the same thing. So if you read this, please say hi, so I'll know who's there.

**Onna Funny**
Onna has a hang nail on her right thumb that has become infected. She's been complaining about it, and yesterday I finally convinced her to put a Band-Aid on it. It was a Cat in the Hat Band-Aid, so that made it okay. She wasn't thrilled about the idea, and the it was bothering her to have it on. Later, when she was messing with it, I asked her if she had a sore finger. She replied, "NO, Momma teasing Onna, owie THUMB!" I thought it was very funny!

3 comments:

  1. I read it...thanks for paying attention to our lives!! hope to talk to you soon Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog...but you knew that already! :)

    ReplyDelete