Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Back to work

Today was a great day! I went to work, and Onna went back to daycare. There were a few tears this morning, but after that we both had a good day.

I spent my day correcting and grading a week's worth of papers. I also had this week's lesson plans to do. Luckily I had things done somewhat in advance before Onna got sick, so I was able to wing-it today.

Onna is feeling better, but she still sounds pretty stuffed up. I'm going to take her home, and get her bathed and ready for bed in a few minutes.

Did I tell you about my fist-clenching problem? Well, I woke up the other day and my right-pinky finger was sore. Then my whole hand was sore, then my hand and are, etc.... Well, the day before yesterday when I woke up, my right hand was clenched in a fist so tight that I could barely open it. Then yesterday when I woke up I had to pry my fist open with my other hand. Last night I slept with a glove on, and a sock stuffed into the glove, so I couldn't clench it so much. It must have helped some, because it is sore today, but not as bad as before. I did some research on the Internet. I found out that it is related to my anxiety disorder (that goes along with my hormone imbalance). I was supposed decrease my meds in December. I waited until Christmas break, so if it didn't go well I'd have time to adjust back. It lasted about 4 days before I started feeling crappy again. So I increased my dosage back up. I'll need to talk to my doctor about it. With this new fist clenching thing, along with other symptoms that I've been having, I might have to switch meds....On that note, if you've been reading my blog lately, you know that I've been really down about the whole dating thing. That is probably partially related to my medication problem too. It's really hard for me to deal with things when I feel crappy. But I'm sure that God has a reason for making me wait, I just hope that the person that I'm waiting for is worth it!

There's not much else going on here. Hopefully we have a "boring" week. A good thing that happened to me today is that I got my daycare bill for the month. It was really low, because of Christmas break, etc! That's good because my paycheck will be small this month. I also got my end-of-the-year statement from them. I think that's the last one that I was waiting for, so that means I can do my taxes. Maybe I'll have time this weekend. It will be good to get that money on its way here!

That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment