Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Job Interview

I had an interview at the Credit Union tonight. This was probably the hardest interview I've ever been through. The one thing I can say about it is that I was honest. When they asked about my career goals, I told them I wasn't really sure yet. The last couple of years I was more in "survival mode" and it's just been in the last few months that I've really started planning anything again.

They said that they will make a decision by the end of the week. I did discuss the difference in pay with them. She wrote down my current wage, so we'll see what they come up with.

As far as the weekend out. Laura and I went on Friday night. We had a lot of fun, and barely any sleep. Then on Saturday night, I went out in Howard with my sister, Lisa. We also had a lot of fun, and I talked most of the night to a friend of mine that has been "interested" in my for several months. I've been really hesitant to start anything there because he is a LOT younger than me. I've realized though that he deserves a chance. He is a huge sweetheart! So we've spent a lot of time together talking the last few days. I don't know if this will lead to anything or not. I do know that time will tell, and I'm not going to rush anything this time around.

I'm very tired. The last several nights have been too short! Onna and I are almost ready for bed, so hopefully she decides to go to sleep soon.

That's all for now....

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the job!! Get some sleep and we'll talk soon...pipes still froze...read my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the job...I am sure you'll keep us all posted! :)

    ReplyDelete