Our grade school here was hit hard last week by Influenza A. There were 30+ kids out last Friday. Now there are some kids at the high school that are getting it too. I'm glad we got our flu shots, hopefully that will prevent us from getting too sick.
Onna has a runny nose today. She's been off the antibiotics for pneumonia for 6 days now. I gave her some Dimetapp, so hopefully she feels better soon.
Her newest thing is that she has a job! According to her, she works at Citibank (thanks Aunt Sara). When I ask her what she does there she replies, "Make Momma money!" (Yeah, I wish it really worked like that! LOL) She also tells us that she drives there in her (insert color) car. The color changes randomly, and she gets mad if I say a color other than the one she is thinking about.
She also has a boyfriend. Jack who is 2 1/2 from her daycare is "Onna's tweethart". It is really cute, and I'm so glad that she has good friends there. They play together very well.
I'm hoping to go out again on Friday night. I haven't talked to Laura though, so I think that's still on the agenda. I really look forward to my adult time with my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment