
This is one of Onna's favorite past-times. She watches bull-riding with my dad. They cheer for the cowboys and Onna "rides" the bee, while the cowboy is riding. When the cowboy gets bucked off, Onna jumps off of the bee and says, "BOOM!" It's really fun to watch her.

Onna went back to Dr. Beecher today for a re-check. Dr. Beecher listened to her lungs and said they sound good, no wheezing what-so-ever. She said she was up ½ pound since the 12th, so that's good that she's gaining again instead of losing. She asked how often I was doing neb treatments. I told her morning, nap and bedtime. She said I could reduce it down to just morning and bedtime, and then to just once a day. She also said she wants to see her back in two weeks for another check-up.
I had a good day at work. I love my job. It really helps me to stay busy. I talked to my doctor some about my medication. I'm going to try to leave the dosage where it's at for another week or two, and then re-evaluate how I'm doing. Sometimes when I'm in the middle of it, it's hard to judge how I'm doing. Looking back at my last few posts, I'm obviously not doing well right now at all. Hopefully being back in my routine will help.
I got some good dating advice from a very dear friend of mine. She said, "This person will come into your life when you least expect it. Enjoy where you are at right now in your life, enjoy Onna. Cherish time with your mom and dad and siblings. You don't need anyone's help in dating - it will happen and it will be because of you and who you are and no one else." I really appreciate the support that my friends have given me. THANKS!!
Those pictures are some of the cutest pics I have seen in a long time!!! I remember you telling me about it, but seeing the pics are so much better than hearing it!!!LMAO!!!! Glad she is feeling better. Sorry I wasn't talkative earlier just busy, tomorrow noc will be very stressful!! Hopefully I can handle it with the way I have been feeling!! Talk to you soon.
ReplyDelete