I decided that I'm going to keep pursuing the credit union job. I took my cover letter and resume in today. The president has to look it over now, and then I'll meet her for an interview. I've been thinking and praying about this for the last several days. I think that I need to take my time and weigh the options. At this point I'm leaning to the credit union, but only if they can come up with more money. I did a spreadsheet detailing exactly how much I have to make to break even on the deal. I also put in how much I would make if they matched my current wage. If they would be willing to do that, I would not hestitate to accept the job. It would make a huge difference in my yearly income. I need to consider the financial part of it very seriously since I am the sole provider for the two of us.
Other than that there isn't a lot of news here.... Oh wait I forgot one thing. My mom accepted a new job last week. She will be leaving her position as the Director of Nursing at the nursing home, and will be taking a job in DeSmet as the Home Health Director. She will be leaving a position that she's been in at this center for almost 12 years, and 10 years at the center previous to this one. We are all excited for her, and hope that this job is less stressful than the one she is leaving.
No comments:
Post a Comment