Monday, August 31, 2009

Not sick but not well

Onna and I are both in that in between feeling. Both of us are once again better than yesterday, but still not feeling "good".

She did start gymnastics tonight. (Yes, Laura, TODAY) :) Anyway, she cried most of the way to Madison, because she did not want to go?!?! Of course she decided this AFTER I've already pre-paid for the whole fall session. So I told her that we WERE going, and she had to at least put her leotard on. When we got there, she put it on. There were other girls that had never been there before. I said to her, "Those girls have never been here before, can you show them what to do?" She jumped right up and joined in, and she had a blast!

The other thing she did today was that she got a reward for sleeping in her own bed by herself. Every night that she does that she gets $1. She's been saving her dollars and has several toys picked out Rafferty's (our local drug store). Today she had enough saved up to by her first item. It was a "purse pet" (a stuffed dog in a purse that barks and wags it's tail). It cost $16, so she's been saving for a lot of nights!

We have a short work week this week. We don't have school on Friday for the state fair, and we also have a football game in Sioux Falls that afternoon. I'll be working at the golf course that day, but having only 4 days at school will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment