
Yesterday I got a call at work at about noon. It was Barb. I knew right away it was bad news. She rarely calls me, usually it's a text. I call her! It was about Jordon. They'd been at the school. He and Jackson were in the parking lot, and were racing to the car. A pickup was there. Jordon got hit. He's ok, but was airlifted to Sanford. She was on her way by ground. She'd let me know more details later...
About 3 o'clock she called to say they were on their way home! He checked out ok. He was bumped and bruised. He was complaining of a headache and he'll be sore, but he's OK! THANK GOD!
Then about 10-10:30 p.m. I got another call. They were on their way back to Sioux Falls. He'd been nauseous and sleepy. They were afraid he had a concussion. They hadn't done a CT scan earlier in the day because they don't like to expose the kids to radiation if they don't have to. Now they were thinking he needed one. She'd keep me updated...
Now I just got off the phone with her again. She said that Jordon is staying in the Castle. He has a small fracture at the back base of his skull. They noticed a slight bleed, so they are keeping him there to monitor that. He's been vomiting, so as long as he's doing that, he'll be staying.
That's what I know. I have to work at 3:00, but if I hear any more updates before then, I'll post. Please pray!
No comments:
Post a Comment