Sunday, August 23, 2009

Would you go back to college?

Ok so here is my situation... I have a BS degree in Business Administration/Marketing BUT I live in a very small town and don't have an opportunity to put it to use right now. So in the meantime I'm working my tail off as a teacher's aide and a waitress/bartender. I have about 3 semesters or so to complete my Special Education degree. I haven't done it yet because I can't afford to go to college AND work while I'm supporting my daughter. Now I've been offered some help with the finances. I should go back right??

2 comments:

  1. Yes go back, if your being offered fincial aide, it will be more time and harder for you and Onna but look at the final result. I really hope you go back Kari.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take the very generous offer, Kari. :-D

    ReplyDelete