School officially starts tomorrow.
I got my revised schedule today. My schedule always subject to change until we are a week or more into school. It just depends on the new students coming in and which students take which classes at which times. There are 4 aides that help with the junior and senior high school levels. We could use about 3 more to really cover all the kids that need help.
Right now it looks like I'll have Algebra 1, 8th grade Math, Physical Science, and Biology for inclusion classes. I'll teach World Geography in the resource room. Then I'll have a couple periods of study halls and one period of job skills in the resource room. I think it's a good mix, and I get to work with different kids throughout the day. That's good because if someone's having a bad day (the student or me), it's not good to be "stuck" with each other.
It will be good to have tomorrow and Friday done. It will give us a couple of days to run through the schedule and then have a break for the weekend. That was smart planning on someone's part.
I'm excited for this weekend, because it's the Lawn Mower Poker Run in Epiphany. If you are bored, make your way over... you'll never forget time spent in Epiphany (or you might if you have too much fun, but it will be worth it!).
No comments:
Post a Comment