Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Feeling Better for Homecoming Week

Knock on wood, Onna and I are relatively healthy at the moment. It took a round of antibiotics for each of us, and over a week (for me anyway) to feel like I was going to get back to normal. I think we are through the bad cold that we had though. Now I'm just hoping that we can stay healthy until after Lisa's wedding (October 3rd).



This week is homecoming week. It's always a fun week at school. The kids get excited to dress up. The dress up days this year are Monday: pajama day, Tuesday: crayola color day (each class was assigned a color to wear), Wednesday: western day, Thursday: fake injury day, Friday: orange and black spirit day. This year's theme is Walt Disney. Friday is float building in the morning and the parade after lunch. Then the game is that night. So far our football team is 3-0, so the game should be a good one.

The staff wore GREEN today.




We have an exciting weekend coming up. Jake called about a week ago, and he wants to see Onna again. We made plans to meet at McDonald's on Sunday. It's was January when we saw him last. I get really nervous for these visits, but she is super excited to see him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment