I hate money! Actually I really like money, and I wish I had a lot more of it. The problem is I never have enough. I hate the stress that comes with that!
I went to college hoping to have a good job so that I wouldn't have to worry about this all the time, and here I am freaking out! I just got my electric bill today. I have two kinds of heat in my house, gas and electric. Well, with the cold weather that we've been having, my electric bill is HUGE!
I'm not greedy. My dream is that someday I have enough money to not have to live paycheck to paycheck, to have an emergency fund set up in case something happens, and to be able to help my daughter when she gets to the point when she'll need it. Oh, don't get me wrong she'll have to work for her money, but when she gets in a pinch, I want to be able to help her.
I've got two cakes this week. The one I did tonight was a "pink Dora with Fruit Loops!" The three-year old that it's for was very specific with her instructions.
I better get something productive done around here. Have a great week!
Hi Kari - thanks for visiting (of course I don't mind!). I had to laugh at your post title because, as I am surfing, my husband is doing the taxes. Definitely a time when money is a very sore subject in our house! Hope you have a good Wednesday!
ReplyDelete