This was the result of my slip on the ice on Sunday night.
This is my medication for the "bad cold" that I had referred to in my last post. It ended up being more than just a bad cold. According to the PA that I saw on Tuesday, I have influenza. Even though I got my flu shot this year, it didn't help because they've only been about 40% effective. She wouldn't let me go to work for the rest of the week (not that I really wanted to). That's great, except that my income is the only income coming into our household. I have some sick time at work, but I'm sure I used it all up a long time ago. That means this time off will be unpaid! It could get a little stressful around here when the bills come due. I'm not even going to think about that now though, or I will get another migraine!

I hope that your week is going better than mine. Onna is on medicine too, to hopefully prevent her from getting sick. So far so good. She's been going to daycare, while I'm at home resting. That's nice, but expensive.
If there is a good thing in all of this, it's that this was a short week of school anyway. There was the holiday on Monday, and then we don't have school tomorrow for State Wrestling. That means I only missed three days of actual work.
I am feeling better today than I was. On Tuesday I looked an felt like a zombie. Today I'm starting to feel human again. I have a headache, but I think it's because I've maybe gotten too much sleep. The chiropractor is here today, so I think I might go in.
Well, that's all for now.... I'm going back to the couch, and my heating pad....

Oh man that looks horrible! I hope you start to feel better soon!
ReplyDelete