Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I didn't get a chance yesterday to share what we did, so I'll do it today. Onna has a fever today, so we are home.

The first picture is of the card that Onna signed for Grandma Jean. We sent her a card and some pictures of Onna.
I think that Onna's doing a pretty good job of learning to write her name.
This picture is our present from Mike. He was a sweetheart and sent it to the school. I was very surprised! When he ordered it I guess he said that the rose and one balloon was supposed to be for me and the chocolate and one balloon was supposed to be for Onna. Well, the way it was arranged, it looked like the rose, candy and one balloon were for me, and one balloon was for Onna. We laughed about it, and I guess I decided that I could maybe share a little bit of my candy.

Onna and I mailed him a card, got him a little chocolate treat and a cute little stuffed cat. Mike and I hadn't talked about Valentine's day at all. I wasn't sure what he would do, if anything. Honestly, I would have been happy with just a card, but I was super excited that he sent me something at school. It's always fun to "show off" there. He made me feel very special and I guess that's what Valentine's Day is all about!

1 comment: