Sunday, December 28, 2008

Yesterday was my birthday. I posted a bunch of pictures from Christmas and my birthday on my facebook page. Onna and I had a great day and got really spoiled.

Christmas Eve we spent, as is our tradition, opening presents with my family. Christmas Day, after checking out what Santa brought, we spent the day relaxing. In the evening we gathered for supper and board games. Friday was a day of "recovery" and playing with new toys. Yesterday, we went to my parents' house in the morning. I opened presents and did the whole birthday cake ritual. Then we left for Larchwood, to celebrate Christmas with John's family. Once again we got spoiled. We ate too much food, played cards and opened presents. Today we are TIRED!

Eric is talking about taking Onna back to Rapid City with him this week. They would leave on Tuesday and be back on Friday, so it would be a short trip. She would get to use her new suitcase and see Eric's apartment. It would be a lot of fun for her. It would be really lonely for me to have her gone at a time when I'm off of work.... I'd have to find some cleaning to do... I think John's house could use my attention!

This week I found out that the best gift that I received was a feeling. I don't want to say too much because I don't want to jinx anything, but I have a good feeling about John and I. He's a great guy, have I mentioned that lately?

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you guys had a great Christmas! Happy happy Birthday!! Onna will have a great time with Eric...good thing you got the suitcase!

    ReplyDelete