Onna left with Eric and Deb at 8:30 this morning. After picking up Deb's nephew, Bentley, they headed to Rapid City. They called a little while ago and were at Chamberlain. They planned to stop at McDonald's for lunch before making the rest of the journey.
They won't return until sometime on Friday!! Onna was super excited!! She gets to use her new suitcase from Santa. She got a little choked up when she talked about sleeping there. She's really a mommy's girl at bedtime and even struggles to get to sleep at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We sent her pop-up bed that she uses there, and her favorite blankets, so hopefully she'll do ok. She said she's sleeping with Eric. That makes me a little nervous because Eric is a "wild" sleeper, talking and thrashing around. I'm glad she'll be in her pop-up bed.
Other than the bedtime part, I know she'll be just fine there.... I one the other hand might be a wreck! I'm off work and alone! Today I'm planning to scrub my kitchen floor and take down Christmas decorations. Tomorrow I might run to Sioux Falls to spend some birthday money. Since Onna is gone, I get to go out with John for New Year's Eve. I'll maybe spend New Year's Day with him too. Friday I'll be waiting for her to come home while he's working. Then Friday night is the Firemen's Annual Supper. She'll be at Grandma and Grandpa's that night. Poor kid!
So I might be on the computer a lot, or maybe not... hopefully I'll be REALLY BUSY, so I don't think about being lonely. It's kind of a neat chance for me to get some stuff done, and it's an awesome chance for Onna to get to have a vacation. She'll have lots of stories to tell when she gets home that's for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment