Santa came to visit last Friday. With Onna's birthday and the flu, I haven't had a chance to get the pictures posted. We were the first group there, so Santa wasn't even in his chair yet. The kids were so excited to see him... until he actually came around the corner... then they weren't quite so sure!
Onna warmed up quickly and told Santa what she wanted.
A "SUITCASE, please!" (She wants a rainbow colored one, but I don't think Santa's elves knew how to make one of those. Hopefully a set of green ones will work.)

Santa: You want a SUITCASE?
Onna: Yeah, so I can visit Eric!
Merry Christmas!!
Onna warmed up quickly and told Santa what she wanted.
A "SUITCASE, please!" (She wants a rainbow colored one, but I don't think Santa's elves knew how to make one of those. Hopefully a set of green ones will work.)
Santa: You want a SUITCASE?
Onna: Yeah, so I can visit Eric!
Merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment