Monday, March 24, 2008

Non-traditional Easter

Overall, my family and I had a very non-traditional Easter this year. We did some traditional things. We dyed some eggs:

But then Onna got tired of that:


So then she went outside for a little Easter egg hunt:

On Easter morning, the Easter bunny left her some balloons to fill. They came with a hand pump, but leave it to Uncle Eric to get out the air compressor to get it done quicker.





Having the balloons in the house, led to balloon hats. Uncle Eric made a hat for everyone, even Sara's dog, Mercedez.



So that's how we spent Easter. We had a fun time with my family. Hopefully by next year, the "drama" that is going on in my church will have passed. Maybe by then I will be able to go back there, or else I will have found a new church home. Then I will be able to celebrate the true meaning of Easter. For this year, this will have to do.

2 comments: