I've been really struggling lately. I've been feeling awful. With having Influenza, and just my regular meds I just haven't felt good for a several weeks. Along with that I've gained eight or nine pounds. I even had to get my bigger jeans out of the closet on Friday. How depressing is that?
Oh and the migraines... I've had SO many headaches lately. I'm talking two or three a week. It's pretty much gotten to the point that if I don't sleep on my heating pad. I have a migraine when I wake up. I'm NOT supposed to sleep with my heating pad, but what am I supposed to do? I can't function with a migraine every day.
Next week I have an appointment with Dr. Christopherson again. It's been awhile since I've seen him, and I'm looking forward to that appointment. I think the dosages of my meds need to be changed. I think that getting my doses right would help. Then I wouldn't be as stressed out, and then maybe my muscles would relax, which would maybe help my headaches.
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope that you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteThere sure are lots of sicknesses going around this winter. My husband was sick with the influenze this year too. Megan has been sick a couple times too.
Migraines are no fun. Man I sure had a massive headache a week or so ago. With starting my new job, having to take a radilogy class and test and all. It kind of stressed me out.