I have a lot of miscellaneous comments saved up. I haven't had a chance to post a TTT for a long time, so bare with me.
****************************
A few weeks ago, I giggled about something Onna did.
Onna: What's so funny?
Me: You're growing up too fast.
Onna: That's true, but we can't fix it!
****************************
Last weekend Onna was in the bathtub. Bathtime is not Onna's favorite time of the day.
Onna: When I get big as a I dinosaur then I won't have to take baths.
****************************
Also last weekend, I was babysitting the boys. She was playing with Colin (age 4) and they were doing a 150 piece puzzle.
Onna: I will hold the picture. You can put the pieces together.
****************************
I thought I'd also share a few comments from my students. I'm a teacher's aide at the Jr/Sr high school level. The comments that my students make are one of the reasons that keep me coming back every day.
I was helping a 7th grade boy with a Science lab. He was not using his book. I asked him to go get it, and after a little bit of complaining, he did. After he brought it back I told him to open it up to a certain page and look under the caption. His response, "Sweet! The answers are right here in the book!"
We were playing a current events game in 7th grade Geography. After the team had gotten the question wrong, the teacher gave the correct answer. One girl said, "Well, if I would have known that, I would have known it!"
****************************
To find out what the other tiny ones are saying visit Mary's site for Tiny Talk Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment