Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Preschooler

I've noticed a few changes in Onna since she started pre-school. She is definitely 3 now! She has a pretty big attitude for such a little girl!

The two new phrases that I've heard continuously from her are "but MOM!" and "nana-nana-nana." Yesterday she even told me to "chill out"!

Most of the time, she's not naughty like that, but I've noticed being with the bigger kids has rubbed off on her.

The other big change was with her hair. She's been fighting her bath for a few months now. It's been such a big fight to get her in it, but then she loves the bath and doesn't want to get out. The other day, I asked her what the deal was and she said, "I don't like the hair part!" Mornings at our house are always rough too. She doesn't want ponies or clips in it, but then it hangs in her face. I CAN'T STAND that! Then with it being cold out, she wears a hat all the time and her hair was always such a disheveled mess. I was so tired of it. So I asked her about cutting it short. There is another girl at daycare that Onna is good friends with that has a cute, short haircut. I asked her about cutting it like that, and Onna quickly agreed after hearing the pros of short hair. So on Saturday we did it! She got 5 inches cut off! Here are the pictures:






She seems to really like it, and can't wait to show the kids tomorrow morning. I was sad at first, but it turned out so cute. She seems to look a lot older now. Just what I needed.
Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment