Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Diagnosis is:

The doctor said that Onna and I both probably have RSV. She didn't run any tests, but she said she's seen a lot of it lately and we have all of the symptoms. That means we treat the cough, do nebs with Onna if she gets worse and rest... great that will hurt the paycheck!

Plus Mike told me last night that I can't see him until I'm healthy... who knows when that will be :(

(Not that I blame him of course! )

I think my biggest problem right now is that I need to go to the chiropractor. They are open tomorrow morning. I have a terrible headache, and I know I need an adjustment. I also need a good nights sleep. The doctor gave me cough syrup with codeine, so that should help.

Onna seems to be feeling alright. She's playing and watching tv. She's got plenty of energy, and isn't even coughing very much today. I'm hoping by tomorrow night we both feel a lot better.

1 comment: