Saturday, November 4, 2006

"Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you bounce."

This was Onna's Halloween costume. She was Tigger. I think she was getting bored with taking pictures.
Here is the back of her costume. Notice she has her shoes in her hand. She was ready to go!
My sister works at a dairy farm, so I took Onna out last weekend to see the calves. She calls them "baby moos".
We've had a nice weekend. Onna was recovering from the flu yesterday. So she slept a lot, and so did I! We didn't get a chance to enjoy the nice weather, because she just wasn't feeling up to par yet. I plan to get out for a while this afternoon though. Otherwise, nothing exciting happening here. Until later....
Kari

1 comment:

  1. It is SUPER NICE outside so I hope you and Onna are able to enjoy the weather! Take care!

    ReplyDelete