Wednesday, November 15, 2006

"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons." Woody Allen

WOW! I'm BROKE!! Big-time broke!

I know it will get better soon, but right now it really sucks!! I changed the direct deposit today for my child support. Now it will go into my savings account instead of checking. I figure that right now, I'm used to not getting it anyway, so eventually when he gets out of prison and starts paying again, I'll just use that to build up my savings.

The most difficult thing right now is that I only get paid once a month. Last month my daycare assistance was messed up, so my daycare bill was over HALF of my check! That didn't leave a lot left over for everything else. I get paid again next week Wednesday... we have gas in the car and groceries in the fridge, plus I still have phone/cable, electricity, heat, hot water, etc.... so if you consider that, I've been a lot worse off than I am right now.

So on that note, I am going to introduce you to my new "project". Those of you who know me well, know that I enjoy decorating cakes as a hobby. The lady that usually does that in Howard has recently quit... SO I'm going to start doing cakes as a side-line business. It will solve two problems of mine: 1. I have too much "free" time in the evenings, so I sit and get depressed about my life and 2. I am BROKE! Big-time broke!

This weekend when I have a little more time, I will post some pictures of some of the cakes I've done. If you ever want to place an order, you know how to reach me.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see some of your cake decorating! HOW FUN! Hope you get some business!!!

    ReplyDelete