Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Credit when it's due

I've done a lot of complaining about child support on here, so I wanted to give some credit now that I am FINALLY get some payments. Here is what I've gotten lately. The orange ones are the recent ones. The blue ones are old ones (notice the gap).


Case Payment Information: Payment History
Below is a listing of the last 12 payments made on this case.



06/11/09
92.08
Employer Check

06/05/09
92.08
Employer Check

05/29/09
$
92.08
Employer Check

05/22/09
$
92.08
Employer Check

05/14/09
$
92.08
Employer Check

05/08/09
$
92.08
Employer Check

09/09/08
$
1176.19
Other Check

07/14/08
$
86.31
Employer Check

06/09/08
$
345.24
Employer Check

05/07/08
$
172.62
Employer Check

03/10/08
$
172.62
Employer Check

02/06/08
$
258.93
Employer Check


Case Payment Information: Case Balance
Balances due to the Custodial Parent
Unpaid Monthly Current Support Obligation:
$
114.84


Total Arrears Due:
$
6272.75


As you can see, he has a long ways to go, but he's actually making payments again. We'll see how long it lasts. Anything he pays in the summer is awesome for me, because that's when I only have one paycheck coming in.

Whenever he starts paying, I have a great fear that he'll think he needs to see her. It's been almost three years since he's had any contact with her at all (except for one box of Christmas/Birthday presents). It's not that I don't want her to know who her dad is, but at age four, I think it would be really confusing for her. During the last three years, he's lived 20-25 miles away and has chosen not to have contact. She's had many questions for ME, and I've been the one to have to deal with that. She's finally gotten to a point where she's accepted this situation and moved on. I think this would be a terrible time in her life for him to drop in on her.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe he has been paying for the last couple of months. Every little bit helps. Laura

    ReplyDelete