What a FUN day! This is what summer is all about. First
Onna and I went to the pool for a couple of hours. She is doing awesome. She doesn't want anything to do with the baby pool any more. She wants the big pool! She has gotten so that she wants to jump off of the side and have me catch her. She does well, as long as I don't let her go under. She also likes floating around, and kicking, blowing bubbles, etc. Most of the time she wears a life jacket in the big pool, but usually a few minutes before each break, I let her take it off. She knows that without it she will "sink".
This afternoon, after our nap, we headed to Lake Carthage. Eric and Deb took the boat out and invited us along.
Onna insisted on being the first one in the tube! She enjoyed herself!
No comments:
Post a Comment