Thursday, June 18, 2009

Busy Week

This seems like it's been a busy week.

I worked Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday, Onna, Sara and I went to Madison. Onna got a haircut. Then after lunch she had an eye doctor appointment. Her vision hasn't changed very much, but her glasses are shot. It's time for new ones! So she picked out a purple pair. She is definitely "girl", and was a lot different this year picking them out. This year, she had an OPINION!

Last evening, I babysat for a friend of ours. Their little girl was four in February. Neither of the girls had had naps. They did fine for the first couple of hours, but by about 8:30, the meltdowns started. Onna told me that it was "just so hard to share!"

I worked today, and Onna went to daycare. I think she was happy to be back there, although she was tired out. She was upset when I came to pick her up, because they were just on their way out the door on their way to the park! Oops, bad timing on my part.

I'm off tomorrow, but I have plenty of things on my to-do list (laundry, dishes, etc.) Maybe we'll get a chance to go swimming.

Saturday is Lisa's bridal shower. Then I work a golf tournament after that. That will be a long, fun day.

I work Sunday afternoon/evening too. I hope it's not as busy as last week. We've been trying to get Dave to schedule two people ALL day on Sundays. Right now there is only one person scheduled in the afternoon and evenings. That is not enough, and we run our butts off, especially if the weather is nice. I guess being busy is a good problem to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment