Onna plays with Grandpa's puppies a lot. She knows how to tell the difference between a girl puppy and a boy puppy.
The other day she asked me how I knew that she was a girl baby and not a boy baby. I tried to explain to her in terms that she would understand, that girls' "privates" are different than boys' "privates".
Then I asked her if she's ever seen a boy going potty at daycare. She told me yes, and then I said,"So you've seen that they look different?" She answered, "You mean that little thumb thing?"
It took every ounce of self-control I had to keep the laughter in. "Yes, Onna, it's the little thumb thing. That's how we know that it's a boy baby. You didn't have a little thumb thing, so we knew you were a girl."
ROFLOL!
I'm laughing as hard now as I did when I first heard this story!! She is so funny!
ReplyDeleteLOL!
ReplyDelete