Onna has this thing about hugging John. I don't know what it is, but she will hug EVERYONE else in the room, but she won't hug him. They have their little teasing games that they play, and I think that is part of what she does to get at him. Anyway, it does get to him.
Tonight, we stopped at a local establishment, and she knows that they sell ring-pops. As soon as we got there, she asked John to buy one for her. He said he would if she would give him a hug when she left. She said ok. He then said, "I guess I'll have to buy your love."
She then went off and sat on a stool by herself for a few minutes. She called me over and said she had a secret. I went over to see what she wanted to say. She said to me, "I'll give him a hug, but
I won't give him my love."
FUNNY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One other funny:
John has nice things, he also has some things that he doesn't worry too much about. One of the things that he doesn't worry about is his every day shoes. They are in rough shape, falling apart really bad. For his birthday in March, my family bought him new, every day shoes.
So the other night, I got home from work and took my shoes off. I realized that I have a hole in one. bummer.... Anyway, I said, "Onna, I have a hole in my shoe. Now what am I supposed to do?" She said, "Go shop for some new ones, JOHN!" ROFLOL!! She cracks me up. I was not expecting that answer out of her.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Two weeks of school left... I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment