Saturday, May 16, 2009

I see a light

We are approaching our LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL. I'm very excited. It also makes me nervous. I'm barely able to pay my bills when I have both paychecks coming in. So I worry when I get down to one. Somehow it always works out though, so I guess I shouldn't worry!

This weekend is a busy one. I'm skipping Graduation here. We already had a party for the Seniors that I teach. I decided that it was more important to spend today with Onna. I work crazy hours the next three days, and will not see much of her. So today, we slept in, relaxed, and now are going to get some stuff done.

I'm looking forward to one full-time job. It will seem like I'll have so much free time. I'll have two full days off every week! Onna and I have LOTS of plans!!

ONE MORE WEEK! :)

1 comment:

  1. Make a budget and stick to it like yo always do! You always seem to come out ok, hopefully child support will kick in!

    ReplyDelete