On Friday night, I took Onna to the circus for the "First Time EVER!" She was "a thousand one" excited. She ended up having a major meltdown over not getting to ride the elephant. She'd already had two pony rides, cotton candy, pop and a toy. I said that was enough. Lucky for her, we ran into a friend, Olivia, of mine that I haven't seen in 3 1/2 years. Olivia wanted to ride the elephant too, so Onna lucked out.Sunday, April 26, 2009
What we've been doing:
Onna and I have been busy as usual. Here is a short recap of what we've been doing (other than work of course). Last night was the 2nd Annual Cheers for Children. It was fun. Laura went with me. I think I might have tasted a little too much wine. I didn't feel so good this morning. John said, "All three shades of green look good" on me. :(
On Friday night, I took Onna to the circus for the "First Time EVER!" She was "a thousand one" excited. She ended up having a major meltdown over not getting to ride the elephant. She'd already had two pony rides, cotton candy, pop and a toy. I said that was enough. Lucky for her, we ran into a friend, Olivia, of mine that I haven't seen in 3 1/2 years. Olivia wanted to ride the elephant too, so Onna lucked out.
On Friday night, I took Onna to the circus for the "First Time EVER!" She was "a thousand one" excited. She ended up having a major meltdown over not getting to ride the elephant. She'd already had two pony rides, cotton candy, pop and a toy. I said that was enough. Lucky for her, we ran into a friend, Olivia, of mine that I haven't seen in 3 1/2 years. Olivia wanted to ride the elephant too, so Onna lucked out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment