What's been happening here?
Well, school got out on Friday. That was pajama day at Onna's daycare. She and her friend had it all planned out the day before which pajamas they were going to wear! She didn't stay there very long though, because Grandma Lela picked her up and Grandma and Grandpa took her to Gettysburg to Grandma Jean's. Our cousin, Courtney graduated from high school on Saturday. My sister, Sara, had been in Pierre, for two weeks at dispatch training. She travelled to Gettysburg for the Graduation as well. My uncle, Bryan, lives in Butte, MT, and he made the trek back. Lisa and Mike travelled over from Milbank. I, unfortunately, had to work, so I missed it. Eric and his girlfriend, Deb, went to Deb's sister's graduation in Wakonda. So it was a busy weekend here.
Yesterday, John and I went to his brother, Paul's house in Sioux Falls. John's family was there. It was a lot of fun. I really like his family. Onna got home last night. While we were waiting for her, we went over to a neighbor's house and played some horseshoes. After she got home, Eric, Deb, Sara and Onna joined us for a couple games.
Today we are taking it easy. We slept in. It was awesome! We've just been hanging out, watching some tv, and spending time with family. Tonight, the Laker's play. Since John is a fan (I guess everybody has to have some fault) we'll end up watching that game. The last game was a good one. Go NUGGETS!
No comments:
Post a Comment