Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Friend of a Dentist

There are certain advantages of being friends with a dentist. The main one is "Onna if you don't brush your teeth, I'm going to tell Dr. TRACY!" or "Dr. Tracy has been asking me if you brushed your teeth. He said he's going to come over here and check them." I tell you what, if that doesn't get your four-year-old brushing, nothing will!

One advantage that I didn't realize until today was that my dentist friend, has a cool hook-up. His sister makes winter hats, but not just any winter hats. THESE winter hats. She also makes the adult version. Tracy wears an adult version with hangy down tassels and takes a LOT of crap for it at the course. I think it's awesome that he wears his sister's product with pride. I told him a long time ago, that Onna would like a pink version of the hat. So today, he gave one to her! How nice! Now she can look cute, and match her favorite dentist, while keeping warm during this South Dakota summer.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, those hats are ADORABLE!

    btw ... I have a hard time getting my kid to brush his teeth, too.

    ReplyDelete