Thursday, July 24, 2008

Swimming Lessons

Onna started swimming lessons on Monday. She was very nervous and excited about going. It's been kind of a bad week though, because she's only been able to get in the water once (Monday). On Tuesday someone had gone "potty" in the pool and so they had to do a sanitation treatment. Then yesterday the weather didn't cooperate. Today, Onna is really run down and is running a bit of a fever, so I kept her home. Hopefully tomorrow goes better. I have to work so Grandma is taking her. That would be fun for Grandma to see her swimming.

Here is Onna leading the group to get in water!
Onna is way off to the right side of the picture practicing her back float with the lifeguard.
Onna is "hanging out" on the edge of the pool waiting for her turn with the lifeguard.
Onna is on the ladder for her turn on the board! She said she "wasn't scared one bit!"

There she goes into the water.


That was fun! "Can I do it again!?!"

She has lessons next week too. I'm glad she's enjoying it!

1 comment:

  1. To cute.. Looks like she is really enjoying herself!! Way to go Onna!

    ReplyDelete