AT WORK:
We got new windows! The ones with the curtains are the old ones, the other ones are new. I've been complaining for three years now that I can't see out. FINALLY they listened. Now I feel like I work at a GOLF COURSE instead of in a cave.

MIKE:Mike and I talked on Saturday evening. We decided our relationship would be better off as friends instead of boyfriend/girlfriend. This was a HARD decision! Mike is an AWESOME guy. The problem is that our schedules are crazy and we just don't have the time to spend together to build a relationship. That's really too bad because he is everything that I could ever ask for in a man. I guess for right now, we aren't supposed to be together though. So it makes me sad, but I guess everything happens for a reason. I know that he will always be a great friend and have a VERY special place in my heart!
On a good note, they got ENGAGED over the weekend. They went to a TWINS game and while they were there, Mike proposed. So I guess there will be a wedding in the family. It won't be until October 2009, so at least we have a little time to get ready :) !
Also I haven't talked to Lisa about it, but my Mom said that Lisa got accepted for a mission trip to Haiti (Lisa is an RN). I'm not sure about any details on that, but congrats to her for that as well.
So lots of changes going on around here. Onna starts swimming lessons today. I'll trying to get some pictures. I've been working a lot as usual. School will start before we know it. I dread that because my schedule will be so crazy again. I wish it could be summer all year around!


No comments:
Post a Comment