I apologize that this is so blurry, but it's too cute not to share.
Ok so here is the story that goes along with it: Sara was shopping with my mom one day a couple weeks before her birthday. She spotted this purse and WANTED IT SO BAD! She whined for it, but my mom did not cave (surprisingly).
A few days later, my mom saw Faye (the lady that runs the store) somewhere else and gave her a check for the purse. Faye put it behind the counter and when my mom was there the next time she picked it up.
In the meantime, I'd talked to Sara and found out that she wanted this purse. So I was on my way down to buy it, and knowing my mom, I called her a found out that she had in fact bought it already. We decided that I would pay her for it, and Onna and I could give it to her.
So then TWO DAYS before her birthday, Sara goes into the store and tries to buy the purse. Realizing that it's gone, she picks out ANOTHER PURSE! grrr
This video is obviously the day of her birthday. I let Onna help me wrap it a few hours earlier. I told her to keep it a secret, and she did really well. We'd eaten supper and spent almost an hour with Sara before opening gifts. This was the LAST gift to open. If you listen closely you can hear Onna say, "It's a pur-" and then she looks and me, turns back to Sara and then blurts it out! It's so hard to keep a secret!
No comments:
Post a Comment