Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm thinking about renaming my blog to BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! It seems like that's all I ever say on here!

This week just flew by. If every week goes like this, it will be Christmas before we know it! The first week of school went great, but yesterday Onna and I were both really TIRED! I'm so glad I didn't have to work at the golf course. I did work at the golf course today though. When I got home about an hour ago, Onna was still sleeping. She's still sleeping now, and Mom says she went down at about 2:00. I think I better wake her up pretty soon, or we will never get to sleep tonight!

I wanted to share with you what I "do" at my job at school. Here's how my day goes:

1st period: Math skills (Resource Room) I have one Senior and two Juniors and I teach the class.

2nd period: World History (Resource Room) I have three Sophomores and I teach the class.

3rd period: Ag Ed I (Inclusion) I'm with four Freshmen helping them in a regular ed classroom.

4th period: Biology I (Inclusion) I'm with five Sophomores helping them in a regular ed classroom.

LUNCH

5h period: Geography (Inclusion) I'm with two 7th graders helping them in a regular ed classroom.

6th period: Health: (Inclusion) I'm with five Freshmen helping them in a regular ed classroom.

7th period: Physical Science (Inclusion) I'm with five Freshmen helping them in a regular ed classroom.

8th period: English Skills (Resource Room) I have two Seniors and I teach the class.

That's my day (at school anyway)! For those of you who know him, I have Mr. Ruml, twice in the same day! How exciting, huh?? And Ag ED.... it's a good thing there's a "regular" teacher for that class, and I'm "only the aid" because I'd be LOST if I had to teach that!! I'll probably learn a thing or two this year. That's one thing I like about my job. I'm continue to learn every year.

Well, I better get going.... She's now on 3 1/2 hours of a nap!! That could be VERY bad!! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. At least you stay nice and busy at school and have some different things you can teach and help with. Have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great year. I was a teacher pre-mommyhood. I miss this time of year - the hustle and bustle of kids starting school. There are times I miss being part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have a very busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete