About two weeks or so ago, she noticed a Michael on some of the old Barney tapes that my Mom has from when my sister, Sara, was little. Sara just graduated from high school, so these tapes are OLD! Well, Onna is infatuated with MICHAEL. He's one four of the tapes. She calls them "the castle", "mother goose", "the concert", and "the manners".She talks about Michael all the time, and now Michael comes home with her. She says, "Michael my wen (friend)!" The last two days, it's gotten to the point that everything that Onna does, Michael has to do too. As you can see in the picture, Michael has his own pillow, blanket, and cup of milk (he had pretend milk though). Other moms that I've talked to have assured me that this is a normal phase, but I sure hope it's a SHORT phase. Otherwise I might go crazy in the meantime!

Oh, she looks just like my two year old after being caught doing something naughty!
ReplyDeleteWe never went through that phase with Dawson so I don't know what to tell you.
ReplyDeleteGotta love the if I am hiding my face...you can't see me picture!
She is too cute Kari! It was good to see her (and you) on Friday!! She is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is she hiding her face!!
ReplyDeleteI remember I had an imaginary friend when I was little...his name was Mr. Makanooty!! I know, you can laugh!
Be thankful for Michael. Yes, you read that right, be thankful. We were in Pamida one day when Nathan said to someone (thankfully we knew them) "Do you see Keith Urban in our cart?" The lady looked and Surprise-Surprise - no Keith. For WEEKS when Nathan was told to do something he wanted to know if Keith had to do it too. Oh - Lord! "Nathan, buckle up." He'd say "Well Keith needs to buckle up too." (sigh) "Buckle up Keith" said by a crazed, glad that nobody else was in the car, mother.
ReplyDelete