


I had to work this weekend (of course). It was kind of busy because we had a couples' tournament yesterday. We ended up with 24 teams, so that was enough to keep me running! today I did the day shift which means I had to cook the brunch. I think we served about 65 people. I didn't have a lot of golfers this afternoon, but a few here in there came in to keep me from getting bored.
~
When I got home this afternoon, my mom had decided it was time to try out the new sprinkler she'd bought for Onna. Onna is spoiled at my parents' house because their outside faucet has a cold and HOT, so she had warm water coming out! She'll be surprised the first time she uses a sprinkler somewhere else and it's COLD!
~
We'd talked about going to Sioux Falls tomorrow. I think that Mom and Sara are going to go, but I think Onna and I are going to stay home. I'm kind of tired, and I'm on the verge of getting a headache. The other reason is that I'm trying to get Onna switched back to a "day" schedule. It's been going fairly well, except that this evening, Onna's been asking for her blanket and milk (that's her bedtime routine) for almost 45 minutes now! (It's only 6:50 p.m.) I'd like her to hang in there until at least 8:00. Then she can go to bed, I'd prefer not to get up before 6:30 a.m. (At least not on my day off!)
Have a good time with Laura, can't wait to see how it comes out! Enjoy your day off!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! An outside faucet with HOT and COLD. Never heard of it.
ReplyDeleteWe also have an outside faucet with both hot and cold....very nice to have!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like she is having so much fun!!